Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, or if you have been in contact with someone with symptoms, do not come to the golf course.
• Effective immediately, all tee times must be made either on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. No walk-up play is allowed until further notice.
• We have introduced two new methods of payment for your round of golf – the Arcis Golf App and our course website offer the ability to prepay for your round at booking.
• At this time, we are only allowing credit card payment for all transactions. Credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• Foursomes will be allowed. The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced on property.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
• Golf carts are now permitted. Individuals not members of the same household shall use individual carts.
• Golf carts are available on a first come basis and will be issued no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
• All golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area.
• Merchandise sales will be limited to essential needs. Club rentals will not be available until further notice. Please do not plan on sharing clubs with any golfers.
• Restaurants and snack bars will offer take-out only. Beverage carts will be available in compliance with local mandates. All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
• Public spaces within the clubhouse will be closed to all members and guests. We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that your wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.